Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Income Tax

francis wrote on Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:50:06 -0700:

How does the tax scale is like? ie what amount is tax at
3%,and so on --
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you
have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"maria" wrote:

3647I am working on a worksheet to figure the calculations
and submit the accrued sales payment on a monthly basis.
Cell B2 has the sales amount of 53647.81, cell C2 has the
sales tax. Oklahoma has a sales tax of 3%-3.75%, what type
of formula would I use? -- Maria A Adams

This is prompted by a tax program (TurboTax) that did not work for the
state form but can anyone recommend an Excel template, or whatever, for
non-business forms? I put one together years ago to settle whether joint
or separate returns were better but I've never used anything for
submission but commercial programs and I am now using the rival TaxCut.
The commercial programs have the advantage that they print the actual
form that the IRS expects.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland