gbeard

Default another text to column problem

I have a sheet with data in 4 columns. Column A is the clients name,
address and city. Column B is the state the client is in. Column C is the
zip code of the client. And Column D is the clients phone number.
I need to break up Column A into 3 columns so that the clients name is in
Column A, their street address is in Column B and their city name is in
Column C. The length of the clients names, address' and city are all
different lengths. There are no punctuation marks. Some city names have 1
word, some have 2 and some even 3.
Is there a way to break this column into 3 columns?

Thanks yet again,
--
Gary Beard