Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Vlookup

It may have been obvious but my table was in H1 - I12

Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

Nikki,

Change the first line in your table to look like the one below and then use
the formula

=VLOOKUP(A1,H1:I12,2,TRUE)

-9999999999 <0
0 0 - 9.9
0.1 10 -19.9
0.2 20 - 29.9
0.3 30 - 39.9
0.4 40 - 49.9
0.5 50 - 59.9
0.6 60 - 69.9
0.7 70 - 79.9
0.8 80 - 89.9
0.9 90 - 99.9
1 100 +

Mike

"Nikki" wrote:

I have -15% up to about -150% and all over 0% works. The table below is a
lookup reference of ranges. If cell a1 is -75% give me <0 - make sense?

"Mike H" wrote:

Nikki,

In this context the word 'Pull' doesn't mean much to me. What are the inputs
to the formula you require and from those inputs what result do you expect?

Mike

"Nikki" wrote:

Can anyone help me set up the lookup to pull <0 as shows in the table below?
What I have so far is -0.01 but it's not pulling anything. Thanks for your
help.

-0.01 <0
0.00 0 - 9.9
0.10 10 -19.9