Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chad chad is offline

Default Having problems with formula nested tables in Excel

NOw I am getting the words but only "Proceed in Anwsering Questions 1 through
2. change the "and" to an "Or" I only get the "STOP You have completed the
Training Needs Assessment.
Please have your supervisor review your training needs on the Employee

Do I have too many true false statments?

Help.

Thanks
Chad

"Elkar" wrote:

The way it is written, you will only get words if everything is TRUE or if
everything but U22 is TRUE. Perhaps you could rewrite as:

=IF(AND(U18,U20,U22),"STOP You have completed the Training Needs Assessment.
Please have your supervisor review your training needs on the Employee
Training Needs Tab","Proceed in Answering questions 1 through 28")

HTH
Elkar

"Chad" wrote:

I have the follwing formula in a cell.
=IF(U18,(IF(U20,(IF(U22,"STOP You have completed the Training Needs
Assessment. Please have your supervisor review your training needs on the
Employee Training Needs Tab","Proceed in Answering questions 1 through

When I hit return it does not show the words but only False or nothing.
What am I doing wrong. I am using three true false statements that say.

cell U18 =IF(AND(S18,T20,T22),TRUE, FALSE)

cell U20 =IF(AND(S20,T22,T18),TRUE, FALSE)

cell u22 =IF(AND(T18,T20,S22),TRUE, FALSE)

can anyone help me please

Thanks