Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
missnikkiuk missnikkiuk is offline

Default Entire spreadsheet "disappeared" - Excel 2007

I am pretty new to Excel and am currently using Excel 2007.

I was editing a cell in my spreadsheet when the whole thing "disappeared"
and the screen is just blue - no cells or data visible at all - but I can
still see all the menu buttons but they are greyed out. I may have accidently
leant on a button on my keyboard that has done this but I don't know which
one! It will save and close ok but I can't do or see anything else. It wont
let me "undo" either. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet is just hidden and one
of you clever people can tell me how to get it back.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
--
Nicola