Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Neron[_3_] Neron[_3_] is offline

Default Header picture accross page

But that won't work. There's a problem with setting up the margins. They
don't seem to let me get to the edge of the paper.

'Dave Curtis[_2_ Wrote:
;3240918']Hi,

After inserting the picture in the header, click the button on the
header
toolbar for formatting it, and changer the ize to 298 by 210, or
however big
you want it to be.

Dave

"Neron" wrote:
-

Dear all,

I want to insert a picture in the header of an Excel-file.
The picture has to have the same width as the papersize, and needs to
be placed from the top left corner of the page (only portrait-pages,
no
landscape).
So I tried to insert a picture in the header, that worked, But
whatever
next I've tried, I can't seem to get the picture started at the top
left
corner, or stretched accross the full width of the page.
Does anyone have any ideas for me how to fix this, or will it just
not
work in Excel?

Greetz,
Bert