Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Seperate formula depending on cell used

<Where would I find out how to create the sub macro

Don't. Change your setup, so that another cell is updated, not the cell with
the formula in it.
But if you really do need that, read this:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"duckydon" wrote in message
That has confused me even more. Where would I find out how to create the
sub
macro

"Stefi" wrote:

No, it can be achieved only via a Change_event sub macro.

Regards,
Stefi

€žduckydon€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi
Total beginner but hoping someone can help.
Can a formula be created in one cell (e2 say) so if a value is entered
in c2
it would add to the value in e2, however, if a value is entered in d2
it
would subtract from the value in e2?
Thank you