Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default How to Update drop-down list?

DataValidationSelect list, and adjust Source range or Delete All!

Regards,
Stefi

€ždb€ ezt Ã*rta:

OK, I've done this before but I can't update a drop-down list. If I click
all the items in the drop down list, the name shows in the source box. I
want to add more items to the list. I type them in below, and then I select
the old ones plus the new ones, and I type in the drop-down list name, but
then it just selects the old items. How can I add new items?

Also, how can I delete drop down lists I am not using anymore? I don't see
any sort of drop-down list manager or anything...?

Thanks.