Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Possible to make chart axis minimum a reference?

If you aren't averse to a little VBA programming, you can get this effect:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Babymech" wrote in message
I'm setting up a bar chart to function as a GANTT schedule in excel, and
I'm
meeting limited success. One key issue that I would like to solve is
adjusting the scope of the chart so that it only shows, for example, the
current month and coming two months. I can do this manually - by adjusting
the minimum of the chart to 39884 (today's date) and the maximum to 39974
get a good overview of the coming weeks. What I'd really like, however, is
the ability to make this link dynamic - to set the minimum to =TODAY()-10,
for example, so that there's no need to make adjustments every month. This
isn't easy to do, obviously, but is it possible?