Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink cell references

In H5 enter:
=HYPERLINK("[temp.xls]'list'!D" & ROW()-3,"list") and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200838

"Bob" wrote:

Is there a way to set a hyperlink in one tab to a cell reference in another
(other than manually changing the cell reference in the formula)?

for example:
in Sheet1 H5 I have the fomula =HYPERLINK("[temp.xls]'list'!D2","list") so
when I click in H5 it sends me to D2 in the list tab.

I would like the formula to go down so that Sheet1 H6 links to D3 in the
list tab and so on. I have 65 to 100 rows and I was hoping there was a quick
way to alter the cell references.