Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Struggling in Sheffield[_2_] Struggling in Sheffield[_2_] is offline

Default Get last 6 rows in list where 1 cell matches certain criteria

Hi,
I have a large list of data and need to extract from that list the last 6
rows where one cell has a certain entry.
Example:

A B C D E
1 Date Name Data1 Data2 Data3
2 5/4/06 JONES RED BLUE YELLOW
3 18/4/06 BLAKE BLUE GREEN RED
4 26/4/06 JONES RED WHITE BLACK
5 2/5/06 SMITH YELLOW GREEN BLUE

Loads more data entries

595 3/3/08 JONES RED BLUE BLUE
596 5/3/08 BATES GREEN BLACK WHITE
597 7/3/08 SMITH BLUE RED RED
598 10/3/08 JONES BROWN BLACK ORANGE
599 12/3/08 BLAKE RED RED GREEN
600 14/3/08 BATES BLUE YELLOW BLUE

I need a formula that I can place somewhere below the list to auto-extract
just the last 6 rows in the listing where the name is JONES (to allow me to
do further work on Data1, 2, etc. without interfering with the original data).

Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Steve.