Dave Peterson

I'd apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to column P.

Then filter on column P to show just the y's. Then copy the visible cells in
column K:L and paste to your other sheet.

"sari pratiwi via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

i want to transfer the data from column K and L to another page based on
the answer on column P. If the answer is Y then the data from cell K11 and
L11 will transfer to another page, but if the answer is N then the data
wouldn't transfer. I tried them before, but I couldn't make them go in
order. because sometimes when the answer is N the data wouldn't transfer,
but when the answer for the next row is Y the data would transfer but it
would skip a row because the last row is N. So, how do I make them go in
order so they wouldn't skip a row? thanks

Dave Peterson