Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Code Johnny Code Johnny is offline

Default ADRMS Breaks Excel Hyperlinks (when read only)

For some odd reason I've noticed that when using ADRMS with Excel 2007, all
the Hyperlinks that work fine with "unrestricted workbooks", break if you set
files to read only, with no copy permission. This doesn't make any sense,
even hyperlinks in the same document. Is there a fix for this yet that
anyone knows of? By clicking a link you're not copying anything (in theory).

I've tried using the Hyperlink() function in Excel instead, same result,
different error message. So in short I can not make a document that is
useful with hyperlinks and restrict access to it, w/ the new ADRMS package?
Awesome :(

Thanks for your time,
-
Code Johnny