Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fadedmartinikiss Fadedmartinikiss is offline

Default Specify a row based on data from a cell to delete entire row.....

I am attempting to take a database of over 300 names with statistics
following the names. What i would like to do is type a name is say cell B3
and use a macro to find the row that contains that name have it selected and
delete it all with a single macro. I don't know if this is possible i am very
new to macro writing and i am attempting to get better i have searched this
site to try to find some help but i was unable to find anything. I would
appreciate and help you can give. I am not very savy with visual basic and
code writing either. I am using microsift excel 2007