Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default copy from one sheet to another and skip the blank rows

:-)
No, just someone with the required experience...

Thanks for your feedback...

"Dawn" wrote:

Genius. Spot on. thanx you have saved me a bunch of effort!

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Select the whole range and filter the data on source sheet on any blank col
Press F5, click on Special and select Visible Cells only
Copy and then paste on the other sheet..

"Dawn" wrote:

I have a series of data in rows seperated by 3 blank rows and going down a
good few thousand rows. I am copying it into another worksheet without the
blank rows.

Is there a formula I can put in the second worksheet to look at the next
cell on the first worksheet which is 4 rows from the previous and get the
value?