Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Som Som is offline

Default Expiry of MS Excel file

after a certain date(date will provided by the user) a password protected MS
excel file will not open with valid password OR the data of the said file
will be erased OR file will be corrupted .In one sentence , after a certain
date(date will provided by the user) a password protected MS excel file will
be destroyed in any form ??? (even if the 2nd line user copies (n number of
copies) the file to their own PCs also from our PC).I require this option for
some copyright / licence issue... Can u please help me?