Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Can someone help me with this regular expression?

Your going to have to clarify what you mean.

Which lower characters of the ASCII range 0 - 127 ? Are you saying you want
to return and what does return mean? Do you simply mean ASCII 97 - 122?

Give some sample data and the result you expect from that data.

Mike

" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to be able to create a regular expression that will only
return the lower ascii characters (ie: 0-127), and replace all other
characters with a carriage return. Can anyone tell me the regex for
this?

Thanks,
James