Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Paul Paul is offline

Default Copy sheet

Hi, I have a time sheet (only one sheet in the workbook), at end of
each 4 week period users clicks new month - this clears sheet, puts
new dates in and carries forward current hours (credit, debit).

I want to be able the workbook to save a copy to a new sheet (within
same workbook), then clear times etc in main sheet (Sheet1 only). I
have the following which works but want to rename the new sheet
(Sheet1 (2) ) to Period 1, then next month period 2 etc. Thanks

Sub CopySheet()
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Copy After:=Sheets(2)
Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Tab.ColorIndex = 35
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
End Sub