Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default Trouble with a Formula I need help with???

=IF(E5H5,"WIN",IF(E5=H5,"TIE","LOSE"))
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"MUmfleet" wrote in message
Here is my dilemna. I am tryiing to total up multiple teams etc on a
soccer
team and have cell's say "Win", "Lose", "Tie". The "Tie" portion is what
am having an issue with. So I have Teams 1 through 10, and each week they
play this same set of teams. So week 1 Team 1 plays Team 2, and week 2
Team
1 plays Team 3 and Team 2 plays Team 4, Etc. So, if in Cell A1 = team 1
name, Cell A2 = That weeks score, Cell A3 = Team 2 Name, Cell A4 = Score.
am able to build the Function for it to tell if A2A4 then display "Win"
or
"Lose". Example is... =IF(E5H5,"WIN","LOSE"). Where I am struggling is
with adding the "If E5 is Equal to H5 then display "Tie".

Please help...

Mike