Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Conditonal formatting

Excel 2007?
Conditiona Formatting-Highlight Cell Rule-Less than

If you want to highlight C2 based on the value in B2 then choose
Conditiona Formatting-New Rule-Use a formula...

and enter the formula as
=B20

"SunshineinFt.Myers" wrote:

My co-worker has a sheet that shows the number of hours each employee worked.
My question is: if say cell c2 has regular hours say then are less then 80
then the cell turns green; and if in cell b2 has an overtime value greater
than 0 turn red. We are using the newer version of excel. Where do we go from
condional formatting and how can we acomplish this? Hopes this makes sense.