Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] christopher.j.denver@googlemail.com is offline

Default Chart export - high resolution, no gif or jpeg

Hi Bernard,

I like to make the chart large and copy it to a graphics program such as
PaintShopPro or PhotoShop
Then save in format required after resizing to suitable pixel count

Thanks for the hint, but that doesn't really help me. As soon as I use
the clipboard, I end up with a screen resolution copy of the chart,
and resizing it doesn't change it (at least not in Excel 2003). Surely
there must be a way to receive the chart as a vector graphics or
something similarly high-resolutional?

Regards,

Chris