Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Positioning multiple windows

EXCEL 2007...

It works as a toggle button...switching between horizontal and vertical.

If you press it once more it will arrange vertically...

You can also click on 'Arrange All' and choose Vertical...

"Blue Max" wrote:

How do we position separate worksheet windows side-by-side vertically (left
and right)? When we select the 'View Side by Side" from the ribbon (View
Tab), the windows are positioned top and bottom with one above the other.
Moreover, we cannot see any way to change this default.

Thank you for any help.