Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Stewart Mike Stewart is offline

Default Need help fast Please Pulling the gray hair out!!!!!!

A1quanity B1Width XC1Height /144=D1sqft XE1cost +F1tax =G1total

Glass size is not constent as pictures are not the same.

Its hard to explain when I'm new
Mike

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Pl. don't tear them out... you get them after many years of hard living :-)

Did you mean B1 instead of A1 at the end of the sentence;
I need A1 to multiply the cost in E1 if more than1 piece is indacated in A1

You can not use a formula in A1 to refer to the value in A1

Try this in F1 to get the multiplication of pieces in A1 with Cost in E1

=IF(A11, A1*E1,"")

You can copy this down for other rows.
"Mike Stewart" wrote:

I have made a glass calc sheet, with that said here is the problem.
I need to be able to input in A1 the number of pieces B1 is the width and C1
is the height D1 is the sq ft E1 is the cost.
I need A1 to multiply the cost in E1 if more than1 piece is indacated in A1

Thanks
Mike