Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Heidi Heidi is offline

Default IF - how to avoid cells with no value

Hello,
I have a monthly report I have to process. There are two values in column F,
either 5 or 10. If the value of the cell in column F is 5 I want the
information in column A to be displayed, lets say in column J, and if 10 in
column K.

I have used the following formula IF(F2=5,A2,"") which shows me the
information I want in column J. The problem is that I end up with many cells
with no information in columns J and I would like the cells with values from
column A to be displayed after each other without empty cells in between.