Sylve Sylve is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Umlas[_3_] View Post
You can one time manually hide the ones you want, and then use View Manager
to give that view a name. Then, using View manager, it's a simple click to
return to that view of your workbook. You could also give a name to the view
of all rows being shown.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

Thank you Bob for your answer but I have a spreadsheet with aprox 4000 rows... I think half of them are coloured rows. Manually hiding 2000 random rows?? Hard job to do.
Let me ask the same question in a different way: How I sort a workbook by shaded/unshaded cells ?