Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Copying Chart As Picture To PowerPoint

This happened with a client's computer, but not on my computer, nor on other
computers at the client's facility. I don't recall the specifics, but I
think we decided it must have been related to an out-of-date printer driver.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"IanC" wrote in message
I have a chart that I wish to export as a picture to PowerPoint. This
chart
contains data labels for the last value in each series, which have been
formatted to the colour of that series.

However, when I copy this chart as a picture (using VBA code, although the
same thing happens when I do it manually) these data labels lose their
formatting and appear in black.

Is this by design or am I doing something wrong?