Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Data Entry + Validation

Hi,
I solve the same problem with an userform look into the link attached it
will give you a pretty good idea

http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm
http://www.fontstuff.com/ebooks/free/fsUserForms.pdf

Hope this will help

"Neon520" wrote:

Hi There,

1.
Can someone give me suggestion about data entry on a huge Excel Spreadsheet?
What is the best approach to this? I often found that user always got
confused in this rows & rows and columns & columns of spreadsheet that they
need to enter some data?
What would you do to clear the confusion?

2.
Is there a way to do a Data Validation that will validate the data for user
to input an "X" only in one cell out of the three cells in a row?
This is a data collection process after a survey. Ex: there are 3 answers
to a question, and only one answer should be selected.
Is there a way to validate this in Excel. Please keep in mind that there
are more than one questions, and each question has different set of answers.

Thank you,
Neon520