Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Doug is offline

Default Trying to run a MSQuery from Excel as a Scheduled Task

I have a scheduled task set up to run a MSQuery in Excel. When the task runs
Excel starts the Query starts and then it stops and waits for me to say I
trust the source of the file. Is there some way to tell the system I trust
the source so it will just run? Also, is there a way to automatically run a
macro on the query results that are returned? So I will have a scheduled task
that will run a MSQuery in Excel and once the query results are returned to a
worksheet a macro will run to edit the contents, all without user
intervention. Thank you in advance for any help you might give.