Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ruleroftheblind Ruleroftheblind is offline

Default drop down list with items that plug in values elsewhere?

Let's see if i can describe this basically.

I've entered in the width, length and depth of a cardboard box on Sheet 1.
On Sheet 2 is a list of different item that can be placed in the box, each
with corresponding weights and areas.

How do I make a drop down list on Sheet 1 with all of the items on Sheet 2
listed on it that will plug in the weights and areas of the items I choose to
put in the box?

Honestly, the situation is a bit more complicated than that, but an answer
to just that should be sufficient to get me headed in the right direction.

Thanks :)