Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles Stover Charles Stover is offline

Default Count how many criteria in a column match criteria in another colu

I have a spreadsheet I use to track how long trouble tickets are open.
I have a column with the # of days (1, 2,3...46, etc.). This is column B:B
I have a column with the Service Level (1,2,3). This is column F:F
I need to count how many tickets in column B:B a
<=2 (To show tickets open 2 days or less) per Service Level in column F:F
2 but <=7 (To show tickets open 3-7 days) per Service Level in column F:F
7 (To show tickets more than 7 days) per Service Level in column F:F

AGE(B:B) Service Level(F:F)
2 1
3 3
1 1
6 2
1 2
22 3
2 1

I have tried all kinds of formulas and I can't get anything to work.
Please help.