Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tripflex tripflex is offline

Default How can I set values for a cell in every sheet of a workbook?

Awesome, thank you so much! I love this forum it has saved me hours or work!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Right click on one of the worksheet tabs.
Click on Select all sheets
type the value in C5
right click on any of the grouped sheet tabs
Click on Ungroup sheets

This can be a very useful feature (like for what you want), but if you forget to
ungroup the sheets, it can be disastrous!

tripflex wrote:

Okay, after some great help from someone on here to the solution of my
previous question, i now have another one.

I have approximately 100 sheets in a workbook. I want to set the value of
cell C5 to same exact thing for every sheet.

Is it possible to do this without manually going into each sheet and pasting
the code?

Thanks!!

--

Dave Peterson