Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default How can I set values for a cell in every sheet of a workbook?

Yes and it is easy
Click on the tab of the first worksheet to be processed
Hold SHIFT and click on the last worksheet
Your worksheets are now said to be 'grouped' - note how the tabs of all
grouped worksheets have the same colouring/shading
Type the value into C5
Click on the tab of any worksheet to ungroup
Check a few worksheets to confirm all went well.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"tripflex" wrote in message
Okay, after some great help from someone on here to the solution of my
previous question, i now have another one.

I have approximately 100 sheets in a workbook. I want to set the value of
cell C5 to same exact thing for every sheet.

Is it possible to do this without manually going into each sheet and
pasting
the code?

Thanks!!