Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Intuitive Analyst Intuitive Analyst is offline

Default 2007 column chart theme colors via VBA

I'm creating a column chart with 20 pairs of series. Because there are so
many series (2x20==40), I've done it quickly with VBA. What I haven't figured
out is how to use "theme colors" to set the fill color for each series with
VBA. Ideally each pair would use the same color but with two different shades
(is that even the correct term?). Is there a guide somewhere that explains
how to work with theme colors in this setting? I suppose I'm not necessarily
tied to theme colors, but it would be nice (so users could change the theme,
I suppose). Thanks in advance!