Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JCS JCS is offline

Default Is it possible to create a master Worksheet

Kim,

If I understand your requirement, all you need to do is to:
1. Select all of the tabs by holding down the Shift key and then selecting
each tab.
2. Make you changes

This should do it.

John

"Kim" wrote:

I have a excel sheet that I use for all 60 different people. Each prson has
their own workbook and each workbook contains 12 tabs with this excel sheet.
If I need to add columns or rows to the sheet it takes forever because I have
to go into all 60 workbooks and make the changes individually on all the 12
tabs in each workbook.

I am wondering if it is possible to create one master worksheet that I could
make additions or deletions to and have it apply the changes to all the other
worksheets without me having to go into everyone of them on an individual
basis to do so. Does that make sense? Any guidance you could give me would
be greatly appreciated.