Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default PLEASE HELP - Link Data from Different Sheets to Summary Page

If you want to add all the cells use something like =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet2!A1)

This formula in ANY cell of ANY sheet will display what is in Z1 of Sheet1:
=INDIRECT("Sheet"&ROW(A1)&"!Z1")
You can copy it down the column to display what is in A1 of Sheet2, A1 of
Sheet3, etc

If something else is meant by 'link' please give us more details.

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Link Sheets to Summary Page - NEED HELP" <Link Sheets to Summary Page -
NEED wrote in message
I have a summary page and I want to link data. The data comes from
different
sheets in the workbook but the same cell on the sheet... is there a
shortcut
or fast way to do this? I need to link 110 pages to one summary sheet.