Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Reverse Networkdays??

Hi

With your resolve by date in A1 try

=workday(A1,-15)

Format as date

Mike

"Drayton T." wrote:

Hello All, I am working with a spreadsheet that contains a Field called
"Resolve by Date" This date is computed in the application that is supplying
the raw data. What I am trying to do is this: Use the "Resolve by Date" to
determine the date that the request was submitted. I know that this "Resolve
by Date" is 15 networkdays from the date the request was submitted. How do I
back into this "Submit" date using the networkdays function? It appears
simple, but the answer is escaping me! Any guidance would be greatly
appreciated. D.