Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue C Sue C is offline

Default Suppressing Blank Rows

I have a work book which is made up of several sheets in which users will
enter data. At the front I have a summary sheet, which pulls bits of
information from the other sheets. Simple so far!

However, there are several rows within each sheet which I require to be
copied to the summary sheet only if an entry has been made in them. If there
is no entry then I don't want a blank row to appear in the summary. How do I
do this so that the next applicable row which does have an entry is copied to
the summary sheet, but in the first available row, not underneath (what could
be a number of) blank rows? Thanks. Sue