Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Andy is offline

Default Copy many sheets into one twist

So I have to copy 173 sheets into one list. I found the code at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

to be very helpful. I'm using the copydatawithoutheaders macro

But I need to grab information from cell B5 of each sheet and add it to the
end of the list for each item. That is if it copies 4 rows and 5 columns, I
want each row to have a 6th column with the value in cell B5 of that sheet.

The AppendDataAfterLastColumn macro doesn't do what I want, it adds the
information into a new column (or maybe I'm modifying it incorrectly).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.