Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Ctrl/Home changes the Zoom

It is in the second last group under Lotus Compatibility...

I don't think it will work but no harm in trying...

"HuskerAlumna95" wrote:

Sheeloo,

Thank you for your quick answer, but I do not see an option called
"Transition" in the Advanced area of Options.

I love Excel 2007 too - this is the only thing about it that gives me trouble.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

I have been using Excel 2007 for two years now and I am very happy...

Ctrl-HOME key takes you to A1... It might have been mapped to
'magnification' in your system... by an Add-In or macro perhaps...

Try
go to Office Button-Excel Options- Advanced Transition and uncheck the
"Transition navigation" box.

"HuskerAlumna95" wrote:

It seems that in 2007, when I try to do the Ctrl+Home shortcut to get to cell
A1 - it changes the magnification instead. Anyone know how to stop this?

This is the most annoying thing ever - the only thing I don't like in 2007.

Thanks!