Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Cursor to upper left of frozen cells (in macro)

Application.ActiveWindow.ScrollRow
and
Application.ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn
will give you the row and column numbers which you can use in your code...

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Look at the sendkeys command, here is some code:

SendKeys "^{Home}"

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mike" wrote:

I have crudely written a macro that takes the cursor to A1 on all worksheets
in a workbook. I'm hoping to add a command that will send the curso to the
upper left of any frozen cells first, then go to A1 (basically I want it to
perform Ctrl-Home first). Does anyone have any advice on this? Below is the
code I am currently using.

Dim wk As Worksheet
For Each wk In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
wk.Activate
Range("A1").Select
Next wk

Sheets(1).Activate