CCoop

Default Expanding conditional formating with reference cells changing

I need to extend the conditional formating from a range of three cells to the
whole document. The issue is that for each group of three cells, I need the
reference cell to change. Essentially, I have data in three cells changing to
blue or pink, depending on whether the value in one of the three cells is an
F or and M. I need the reference for each set of three cells to adjust
automatically, instead of manually entering the changes. I have a large table
to cover.