Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Copy formula with row automatically modified not column

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi Biff,

Thanks alot, this worked great!

PS

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$K110:$K300,COLUMNS($A1:A1)*4-3)

Copy across as needed. Adjust the end of range: $K300 as needed.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Paul" wrote in message

I am trying to figure out a means to copy a formula across multiple
columns
so that the row value increments automatically but not the column
value.
For
example:

The first cell, A1, has a formula of: =Sheet1!K110
After copy/paste, Cell B1 should have: =Sheet1!K114
After copy/paste, Cell C1 should have: =Sheet1!K118
After copy/paste, Cell B1 should have: =Sheet1!K122

The sheet I am working on has probably 200 such cells so being able to
do
this via copy/paste would be ideal compared to editing each cell
one-by-one.

Thank you for your help.

PS