Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cbaughn cbaughn is offline

Default Advanced Printing...

My question surrounds being able to print specific information from a
spreadsheet. At my work we frequently use a spreadsheet that has quantities
and formulas, we plug in what pertinent information applies to each job and
print it out. What I want the spreadsheet to do is only print the
information where a quantity greater than 0 has been entered. I don't want
the sheet to be cluttered with information that doesn't matter.
Also, is there a way to make Excel print two separate pages from one
spreadsheet of information? I have another sheet we use that contains 2
columns of information. One sheet I'd like to contain both columns, the
other only one. I'd like it to do this automatically, every time we print.
Is either of these requests possible? And if so, how?
Thanks!