Andy Wiggins

I suggested QP because (relatively speaking) it is inexpensive (less than
100 $ or £). This is a cheaper option than making the thing fit into Excel.

That said, how about 30 sheets, one for each year, then summarizing them on
a master sheet.

--
Regards
-

"NICK" wrote in message
thanks Andy however, my firm is unlikely to buy that software ~ do you

have
any suggestions revolving around Excel itself?

"Andy Wiggins" wrote:

You might consider using Quattro Pro for this exercise. It has far more
columns than you require.

--
Regards
-
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com
Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy

"NICK" wrote in message
Hi All

I have been asked to model cashflows for a company for 30 years

monthly
(i.e. 360 data calculation cells). The calculations are complicated

and
cannot be replicated going down the page as 256 cells is not enough

for
the
calculations.

Therefore, I feel my only option is to use two sheets (or two books?)
however, there are obviously issues with this too:
a) if a change is needed it must be replicated in two sheets;
b) linking the first cell in the second sheet will be a unique formula
equalling the last of the first sheet
etc...

Has anyone had any experience with this and can suggest what the most
efficient solution is?

Regards
Nick