Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Liz Liz is offline

Default If Formula

Based upon an average of 3 numbers I need to figure out how to calculate a
formula based on the average to perform the following:

If there three month average + 50 was <300 - minimum quota is 300 new lines

If the three month average was HIGHER than 2 of the 3 months, the actual
average was used

If the three month average was LOWER than 2 of the three months -

If the average number was < 1000, I added 50 to the average
If the average number was 1000, I added 150 to the average

Any thoughts would be appreciated.