Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Editing a formula

In the formula bar you should see the FORMULA not the result DH?

Also is it an array formula?

Try to press CTRL-ENTER-SHIFT instead of just ENTER...

It would have been great if you had pasted the formula... Pl. do so now.

"Dawn" wrote:

I am editing a formula in my worksheet which returns the correct result. As
soon as I make a change to the formula the cell shows the result as
"#######....", but the formula tollbar shows the correct result which is two
initials, "DH". I cannot fix the cell to show the correct result of "DH"
instead of the "##########...".

Has anyone else had this problem? Autocalculate is on, the formating for
the cell is correct. I am at a loss.