NICK

Default Modelling 30 years monthly across sheets

Hi All

I have been asked to model cashflows for a company for 30 years monthly
(i.e. 360 data calculation cells). The calculations are complicated and
cannot be replicated going down the page as 256 cells is not enough for the
calculations.

Therefore, I feel my only option is to use two sheets (or two books?)
however, there are obviously issues with this too:
a) if a change is needed it must be replicated in two sheets;
b) linking the first cell in the second sheet will be a unique formula
equalling the last of the first sheet
etc...

Has anyone had any experience with this and can suggest what the most
efficient solution is?

Regards
Nick