Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
driller driller is offline

Default stacked column chart

Cj,

yes it is possible.

--
regards

"Conditional join" wrote:

I have a stacked column chart and I added data labels showing values. I want
the chart to graph the value with the column bars, but I would like to see
the percentages with those bars instead of the value. For example, the total
for the column bar is 200 with the break down as such: Group = 50,
Individual = 25 and Enterprise 125. I want the stack bar to show a total of
200, but instead of the labels showing the value of 50, 25 and 125 for Group,
Individual and Enterprise, I want the labels to show 25% for Group (50/200),
12.5% (25/200) for Individual and 62.5% (125/200) for Enterprise. Is this
possible? I don't want to switch to the 100% stacked column chart as that
put everything at 100%. I want to show the full value and then the
percentages within those sections.