galimi

Tony,

You can have a row insert automatically with the following code embedded as
a change event for the sheet in question.

Application.EnableEvents = False

If Target.Column = 3 Then
Target.Rows.Insert
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True

End Sub

A better way to do this would be to have an add-in that activates a
withevents class intercept of all Worksheet Change events.
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO

"Ronald "Tony" Johnson" wrote:

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

A B C D
1 A B C D
2 2 41100 274 584
3 2 41100 274 625
4 2 41100 274 333
5 2 41100 274 102
6 2 41100 274 957
7 2 41100 274 362
8 2 41100 274 651
9 2 41100 274 611
10 2 41100 284 965
11 2 41100 284 336
12 2 41100 284 251
13 2 41100 284 362
14 2 41100 284 859
15 2 41100 284 512
16 2 41100 284 669
17 2 41100 284 512

I need to insert a new row every time the amount in Column "C"
changes to a different amount than the previous one.
There are approx 16,000 rows in this file or I would not be asking..lol

Thanks for any help you can offer.

--
Tony Johnson

--