Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default tab bar and scratch pad

Hi,

Just a thought - what are they telling you to do with the Tab Bar and the
scratch pad, that might help us figure out what they are talking about.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Fmaclean" wrote:

I'm a new user trying to work my way through the Step by Step Guide. It uses
two terms "tab bar" and "scratch pad" on page 20, instruction 6 and 16 that I
can't figure out. Can someone please tell me what these terms are refering
to. I tried the obvious, but with no luck. Unable to locate definitions or
clearification in Help, Glossary, Index, MS Support, Internet searches. I've
had to give up on this book a referance.